Camera-ready submission for 2019 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT-Europe) is now open. The deadline for Camera-Ready and IEEE Copyright form submissions is July 1st, 2019.
In your ISGT Europe 2019 author account, You will find “Create Camera Ready Submission” and “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”.
The instructions to produce and upload the Camera-Ready submission and IEEE Copyright form of your paper are as follows:
- Revise your paper following the reviewers’ recommendations.
- Your paper should STRICTLY follow the IEEE PES Conference templates (MSWord/LaTeX) available at https://www.ieee-pes.org/templates-and-sample-of-pes-technical-papers:
2.1. MAXIMUM 5 pages (In section “III. Conference paper preparation” of MSWord Template for Conference Papers (https://www.ieee-pes.org/templates-and-sample-of-pes-technical-papers) it is stipulated that conference papers are limited to a maximum of five pages)
2.2. DO NOT paginate your paper
2.3. Please check carefully the Title format
2.4. Please check carefully the format for Authors and Affiliations
2.5. The figures and table captions should be appropriately formatted
2.6. References should be listed in IEEE standard format.
- Add the copyright notice ONLY to the bottom of the FIRST page of your source document. (We suggest using a text-box with 10-point text, Times New Roman, located at the bottom of the page, Centered)
The copyright notice is:
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
– For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-8218-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-8218-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
– For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-8218-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Proofread your paper thoroughly to confirm that it will require no other changes.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus service to check the compatibility of your paper with IEEE Xplore.Please note that IEEE will not index your paper to IEEE Xplore if you do not submit the pdf paper checked by IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
5.1. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
5.2. For first time users, select ” New Users – Click here ” . If you have difficulties, please check http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/frhelp.asp
5.3. Enter the following:
o 45384XP for the Conference ID
o Your email address
o A password
5.4. Continue to enter information as prompted
5.5. Create a PDF version of your paper by selecting “Create New Title” and selecting your doc/docx/pdf file.
5.6. You will receive an email about the compatibility of your uploaded paper or the pdf file you have created.
5.7. Review the obtained PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
5.8. Rename the resulted pdf file (PID) using your submission ID as “isgteurope2019_ID” (for example: isgteurope2019_100) and upload this resulting file to your CMT Account by selecting “Create Camera Ready Submission”
5.9. Please contact conference organizers if you are experiencing difficulties.
- Select “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” and click the link to be redirected to IEEE eCopyright
6.1. Select “Start” to begin the process
6.2. In case not ALL authors are inserted in the CMT account or the TITLE was changed, please “Edit” your article details and “Save” the modifications
6.3. Continue to enter information as prompted
6.4. Confirm the IEEE Copyright Form and upload the PDF version of Your IEEE Copyright form in the section “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” within your author account
- Please check the uploaded files.
For any questions, please contact the Organising Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org