REGISTRATION FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION SYSTEM
The platform for manuscript submission is closed.
The registration process is now open, and can be accessed through the following LINK.
The IEEE PES ISGT EU 2022 uses own special manuscript submission system that will require authors to register for an account prior to the paper submission.
If you wish to submit the manuscript for the IEEE PES ISGT EU 2022, please create an account here.
After you have applied for an account please check your email for the confirmation (this step is mandatory). Upon successfully finishing the account confirmation you can log in and proceed filling in the necessary information here.
The paper should contain original results of research that are related to the theory, design, implementation, application, exploitation, maintenance or evaluation aspects of the conference main topics. Only the papers that have not been published or presented in any way will be accepted for IEEE PES ISGT EU 2022.
The prospective authors are invited to submit full paper (up to 5 pages). Papers longer than the limited number of pages are subject to an extra fee upon acceptance, limited to one additional page. The authors should prepare their manuscripts in accordance with the IEEE Conference Template (can be found on the following link). Manuscripts should be written in clear English language.
IEEE FORMATTING GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Do not add any page numbering, header or footer other than the copyright notice required in the template at the bottom left corner of the first page:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8032-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8032-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8032-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Final versions of accepted papers must be prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress requirements:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website
- If you never used IEEE PDF eXpress, then click on the link New Users – Click Here and fill in your information.
- If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, then enter your email address and password
- The Conference ID is: 54678X
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
Only if the check for compliance with PDF eXpress was successful, you can submit your paper. The paper submitted at the conference system must have a proof of full compliance generated by the PDF eXpress facility. Papers without the compliance proof will not be included in the IEEE Xplore data base.
The Authors who have successfully present their paper(s) at the 2022 IEEE ISGT EU conference are eligible to submit the extended version of their conference paper(s) to IEEE PES Transactions for consideration of publication. The extended paper requires at least 60% additional new material relative to the original conference paper and is subject to a regular review process of the respective PES Transactions. The final decision for publication on the extended paper is made by the Editor-in-Chief of the respective venue.